Some true,some hearsay...Aubrey is looking for a site to build his regional office with a Cambridge address.  Aep Utica is looking to drill a well behind the General store in Old Washington,early feb.   .AEP is drilling now in Harrison co. Rice will be moving their big rig from Belmont co. to daddy Shugerts well in Old Washington,soon. Bluegrass Pipeline coming thru the county this year. Compressor  station for Antero's well below Senecaville is ready to fire up any day.  Gulfport is sending rigs to Guernsey soon. EQT is wanting to drill 21 new wells in Guernsey this year. Carrizo has 2 pads built,ready to roll. Cheasapeake,all of a  sudden,likes Guernsey,better than Carroll. The company wanting to build an apartment complex at the I-77/Rt.22 site has agreed to help finance a sewer plant needed at that site& Coventry Estates. Motel to be built across from Pilot on the hill almost ready to roll. Some landowners near Quaker City are getting offers of $13,400. per acre to sell their Mineral rights.  Any other tidbits are welcome. You hear things from credible sources that may not even be true,but you be the judge.

Views: 103042

Replies to This Discussion

2019-02-21.png        Encino getting fired up. assuming aa of chesapeakes guernsey county leases.

Ascent permitted well pad just west of Birmingham. Off Freedom rd/Beal rd. lateral headed down close to Sugartree rd.drillbabydrill.

Looks like the wells by rt. 265 in Lore City are being fracked or getting ready to frack,.Salem Rd.

I've had 3-4 different companies contact me lately wanting to buy my mineral rights.  I have a lease with Eclipse for my place on Brushy Fork Road (between 22 and 513 - SSE of Antrim).   My first thought is if there is a desire to buy my mineral rights then there must be drilling activity planned that would include my property.    I'm curious if my thoughts are rights or are these companies willing to risk buying rights with the "hope" someone will drill and produce.   

Your 1st thoughts are probably  right. your in a hot spot. sit tight. If you have to sell,or wish too, better get at least $15,000 per acre.

Your property is in the direct line for wells that could be drilled nnw from the Raber wells. Ascent Resources. They have 6 wells producing from that pad going sse that are excellent producers, so drilling more from there in the opposite direction may be their plan.

Thanks Bo.   Since I leased with Eclipse how does an Accent well work with my royalties?  

They would work with Eclipse and pay you according to your lease language.

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Abbey Houghlin posted an event
Thumbnail

JobNewsUSA.com Washington, PA Energy & Transportation Job Fair at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands

May 2, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
10 hours ago
Inchworm antenna posted photos
10 hours ago
RB replied to RB's discussion 'What's going on with Middlesex Township in Butler County?' in the group Butler County, PA
17 hours ago
Danna Blumenau commented on Tom Knosky's blog post 'No Title'
22 hours ago

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service