Robin Fehrenbach Scala's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know what area you are in, but if you are close to Lemon, Nicholson, Hop Botto…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jun 1, 2010 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"You must be in a "better" part of Wyoming County than I am. The last time I spoke to…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jun 1, 2010 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Make sure you understand that what you signed is NOT a sale of the gas rights. It is…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Apr 26, 2010 to Lease in Wyoming County

4 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

"The only thing I heard was that the lawyer would NOT be there Thursday night. He was…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Apr 21, 2010 to Signing up and patience with Chesapeake

26 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

"Okay, regarding the wyomingrefugees group, it is at a standstill. Most of the landow…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Apr 10, 2010 to Signing up and patience with Chesapeake

26 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

"I wonder what is going on then. I will see what I can find out. We do need a group…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Apr 5, 2010 to Signing up and patience with Chesapeake

26 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

"Start on this page: http://www.ahs2.dep.state.pa.us/eFactsWeb/criteria_auth.aspx T…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Mar 26, 2010 to Wells

4 Mar 26, 2010

"If you are just looking for Wyoming County, there is not much to see yet. I believe…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Mar 24, 2010 to Wells

4 Mar 26, 2010

"When the sign-ons got screwed by Chesapeake and the Wyoming County Group, a neighbor…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Mar 23, 2010 to Signing up and patience with Chesapeake

26 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

"Jack That's because you are in MY neighborhood. We are currently the best kept secre…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Mar 3, 2010 to Signing up and patience with Chesapeake

26 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service