JR's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"We have found out that most of Tusc Co is held by production, and we found ourselves…"

JR replied Apr 3, 2012 to Finally Leased!

24 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"I'm not under the impression it's producing...only a brief flare is what I've heard.…"

JR replied Mar 27, 2012 to Troyer Well?

119 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by TM

"Our attorney just told me he's heard they haven't flared it yet and that they've pus…"

JR replied Mar 15, 2012 to Anyone have updates on the Troyer well in Ragersville? I also saw a new permit for a CHK well named "Nettle" sort of near there.

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by JR

"A neighbor told me he drove by on monday and they appeared to be flaring it."

JR replied Mar 15, 2012 to Anyone have updates on the Troyer well in Ragersville? I also saw a new permit for a CHK well named "Nettle" sort of near there.

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by JR

"Tim, I just found out we are part of that venture as well.  It'll be interesting!"

JR replied Mar 13, 2012 to Anyone have updates on the Troyer well in Ragersville? I also saw a new permit for a CHK well named "Nettle" sort of near there.

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by JR

"Tim, any specific info where the new wells will be? Our land is in Stone Creek. Just…"

JR replied Mar 11, 2012 to Anyone have updates on the Troyer well in Ragersville? I also saw a new permit for a CHK well named "Nettle" sort of near there.

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by JR

"We are also HBP by Randell Oil.  Since October they've been telling us they're in ne…"

JR replied Mar 9, 2012 to Lease $ Getting Stingy in Tusc?

8 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Paul Martinelli

"I should add that he said the Troyer well is supposed to flare this week and the rum…"

JR replied Mar 8, 2012 to Lease $ Getting Stingy in Tusc?

8 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Paul Martinelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service