ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)'s Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"If you friend me and send me your email I will contact you."

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Apr 20, 2013 to Venango County

8 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Rich, We have worked with Range many times. What are your particular concerns?"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Mar 30, 2013 to Venango County

8 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"I'm not sure I told you to be nice but that's always a good idea. The comment I made…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Mar 28, 2013 to Venango County

8 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"If there are people out there who signed a marketing agreement and were promised pay…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Nov 6, 2012 to Shell Informational Meeting

82 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"If you signed a marketing and/or agency agreement, presented a lease from Halcon, an…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Oct 24, 2012 to Will adept/halcon honor their leases

41 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)

"Maybe you should be looking at the middlemen.  Agents? Attorneys? Fiduciary Duty? Co…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Sep 23, 2012 to Will adept/halcon honor their leases

41 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)

"Please give us the entire lease...it shouldn't be a secret.  I heard that many of th…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Mar 4, 2012 to Did anyone else receive a letter from Caffey Group?

165 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by matthew h mcsparren

"I am representing several of the landowners who were represented or at least were ad…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Mar 4, 2012 to Landowner Meeting

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

"They have sent out letter to almost everyone in the area, but I haven't been able to…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Jan 11, 2012 to Did anyone else receive a letter from Caffey Group?

165 Mar 20, 2012

"Caffey Group is in the business of buying and flipping leases.  Seller beware!"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Jan 5, 2012 to Did anyone else receive a letter from Caffey Group?

165 Mar 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service