Coffeeguyzz's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"You guys all beat me to it with the comparisons to alternative water uses like golf…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Aug 19, 2018 to rising water consumption and toxic wastewater production

15 Aug 27, 2018

"I tried to edit/correct the above comment unsuccessfully. The Tellurian project is c…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jun 4, 2018 to Gas Exports Just Quadrupled -- It's Good For The Economy & National Security

2 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Coffeeguyzz

"This whole topic of US LNG exports does not seem to generate the attention it most c…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jun 4, 2018 to Gas Exports Just Quadrupled -- It's Good For The Economy & National Security

2 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Coffeeguyzz

"Mr. Ladd The fracking in your area is more than very important. It is upending much…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jun 4, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"... and the average banana contains .1 micro sieverts of radiation in the form of po…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jun 4, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"... and, NO, Massachusetts could NOT have gotten LNG from Cove Point as the commissi…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Apr 10, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"I most sincerely hope you folks reading this do a brief followup on the extreme absu…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Apr 10, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"Lance Good to see you posting. Hope all is well. Focusing a bit on only a TINY part…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jan 18, 2018 to CONSERVATIVE VS. LIBERAL What it means for Gas and Oil / Energy Independance

35 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by bo boboski

"Mr. Ladd The Painter 1H looks like it has produced 1.89 Bcf in a little over 5 month…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Oct 1, 2017 to Seems like the Painter well site has more activity

3 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Bullfrex

"I have been reading up on the operational costs of wind farms lately and found many…"

Coffeeguyzz replied Jul 1, 2017 to The dropping price of wind power

10 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by mark ondrusek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service