Steven A Joliat's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Our family had seismic work conducted on our farm by TGS / Cougar Land Services in 2…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jul 14 to Seismic testing

4 Jul 14
Reply by S S C

"Just came back from Colorado yesterday via I-70.  Passed three major windfarms in ea…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jul 1 to The dropping price of wind power

10 on Sunday
Reply by mark ondrusek

"One of the laterals on the Wolf Pen pad in this area is showing as drilling.  Heard…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jun 10, 2016 to Monroe co Ohio

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Steven A Joliat

"If there is no drilling because the national forest remains under a leasing moratori…"

Steven A Joliat replied May 19, 2016 to Gulfport Oil would like us to speed up the the proces for drilling of WNF land.

3 May 19, 2016
Reply by Steven A Joliat

"David, I believe you are misinformed with respect to assuming limited leasing in the…"

Steven A Joliat replied May 18, 2016 to Gulfport Oil would like us to speed up the the proces for drilling of WNF land.

3 May 19, 2016
Reply by Steven A Joliat

"Thanks, Brian.  I look forward to the successful remediation and investigation as we…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jan 1, 2016 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"I see.  Typically the uphole, (upstream,) part of the old well is no longer exposed…"

Steven A Joliat replied Dec 30, 2015 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"The relief well typically is designed to a higher standard using materials of greate…"

Steven A Joliat replied Dec 30, 2015 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Joseph, you have apparently misinterpreted my comment.  The process is simpler than…"

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"It could be plugged using the relief well, because the devices and materials used in…"

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service