Sherry's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I did delete my post as it is quite possible I did not have the correct information;…"

Sherry replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"The only way that sustainable/renewable is going to happen is with government subsid…"

Sherry replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I have been watching this discussion and I would like to provide additional food for…"

Sherry replied Feb 8, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"And it does so again?!?!"

Sherry replied Feb 6, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Mark, You are welcome, but I really just call it as I have seen and experienced it.…"

Sherry replied Feb 6, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Jeff, If you were to ask any extremist drilling opponent where they originally got t…"

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I am originally from Wyoming State.  The first thing he got wrong was that "the ant…"

Sherry replied Feb 4, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"BTW - here's a couple of Josh Fox clips which include him admitting he published Gas…"

Sherry replied Feb 4, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I think you said it quite eloquently!"

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Here we go again.  The gas is not being exported overseas.  There is one LNG export…"

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service