I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

Everything I have heard so far is very positive & professional plus a proven track record of getting a landowner lease accepted by a gas co. and all parties paid out!
Not yet but I am pretty sure I will. I am waiting on the documents to come in the mail to look over and will probably make a final decision at the meeting. Did he give you any info on when & where yet?
No just that info would be mailed out quickly. I will review them as well and see what we see.
The KWGD meeting is at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Ctr in Cambridge on Tues 8/9 at 6:00 with William Williams & Nathan Vaughn.

I am taking it then that this will be another open session meeting, rather than an actual group meeting for those that have already signed up to be a part of group 5?

Yes
Glad to hear that they are still recruiting for the group!
They are hoping for much higher prices than we have seen so far.
We can hope!  If they can get a higher price with all the protections that are in the draft lease, I will be a very satisfied landowner...  :-)
Me too
I found out that this will be the last meeting that KWGD will be holding that is open to everybody. Any meetings after the one on the 8/9 will be for group members only. So, if anyone is still trying to make up their mind about who to sign with, I would highly recommend attending this meeting. Even if they decide not to sign with them, there is a wealth of information in the presentation that KWGD puts on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service