General Shale Discussions (8,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unit notification

I currently have a signed lease in Sullivan county which will be five years old come July of 2013. I have not received notification of bein…

Started by melvin t morris

8 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Wayne Miller

Could this happen?

I own 30 acres of land that is hbp.  I hunt on the land and want to build a house on the land.  The only spot on the parcel that would be s…

Started by jeff

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

Utica Shale: By The Numbers For November

EID's Mike updates data concerning Ohio's Utica Shale: "Utica Shale development has been taking off in Ohio this year; even gaining nation…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Dec 10, 2012

Mineral Rights HBP...options?

Family has been approached on leasing a tract and we also have a tract leased. The mineral rights to these tracts were obtained through fat…

Started by D L T

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by D L T

seismic testing

Sietel was to do seismic testing from Polk to Meadville but got notice last week that they are cancelling Cooperstown Phase I part for now.…

Started by M.A.B.

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

article about exporting LGN

This would increase demand unfortunately U.S. consumers will pay more but the uplift in our economy would out scale the negatives. http:…

Started by john doe

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by rmc

Beaver Township

There are a couple of new sites being cleared in Beaver Township-one on South Range Road and another on Western Reserve by 680. Does anyone…

Started by Bill

0 Dec 9, 2012

title defecttitle defect

I received my title defect letter stating I needed a consent to lease from my mortage company.My mortage is with bank of america.I faxed th…

Started by randall james dye

8 Dec 9, 2012

SEISMIC TESTING

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW FAR IS FRACKED WHEN THEY DRILL DOWN 30 FEET AND SET OFF THE CHARGE I HAVE SPRING WATER AND WORRIED ABOUT IT.THE GUY TO…

Started by DIGGER

21 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by SJL

Clearing Up Misinformation On Shale Development

Terry Fleming, Executive Director of the Ohio Petroleum Council, clears up misconceptions surrounding Ohio shale development: “It is no sec…

Started by Anne Carto

15 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by RichR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service