General Shale Discussions (8,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MarkWest Announces Its Plans For Harrison County

EID-O's Shawn Bennett traveled to Cadiz, OH to attend a MarkWest meet and greet where the company told Harrison County residents and offici…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Aug 20, 2012

Existing lease with limits

I have discovered that my families property that already has a well by Atlas on it has stipulations in the lease that limits their depth of…

Started by Mark Winder

7 Aug 19, 2012

selling mineral rights and land

im in the timber business, and bought some land for timber. its leased with range res. but not held by production. the lease is up in a yea…

Started by timothy j anthony

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Jason

Why do a seismic survey in an area where a well has already been drilled?

Why would a seismic survey be conducted in an area where there has already been a well drilled?  The well was said to have hit good althoug…

Started by jeff

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

How long from signing a lease are you placed in a unit on average?

I signed a lease in SW PA at the end of January 2012 and was wondering how long, on average, it takes before property is placed in a unit?…

Started by Gary L. Ford

19 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Annien

selling mineral rights and land

im in the timber business, and bought some land for timber. its leased with range res. but not held by production. the lease is up in a yea…

0 Aug 18, 2012

ILG energy lease.

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has or is sitting on a lease from ILG. Were being offerd 3,000 + 15%. I know there has been sever…

Started by charles schmidt

140 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by old trapper

crawford co pa, gas lease

I signed a lease with adapt energy for 54 acres in crawford co. I think my payment should be here by aug. 30 12. C.J. tibbs told be he exep…

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by timothy j anthony

Tanker trucks

How many barrells of liguids can a tanker truck haul? Reason for question:  If a well is producing 500 barrells  of oil & liquids a day…

Started by bo boboski

5 Aug 18, 2012

PA DEP Oil & Gas Reporting - Jan-Jun 2012 Released. Also follow up questions.

Six month production report released for PA I was looking at my wells and it states the following.  I can't make heads of tails of this in…

Started by Jason Hsu

7 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service