General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Major shale reserves in China

Seems China has major shale reserves of its own. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2012/08/120808-china-shale-gas/ This has b…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Graham

Natural Gas and a Panda Suit

Perhaps some of you saw this week the curious notice posted online of a “civil disobedience” camp being organized next weekend on “an off-g…

Started by Rachael Colley

0 Aug 10, 2012

old leases and deep well production rights

The old dual leases/storage leases read with 200 feet setbacks.Does this not indicate that the intent was shallow well drilling, and if the…

Started by sara sereday

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Skippy

CNG News

Thought that everyone would be interested in viewing this website. Very interesting, good news  pertaining to the natural gas industry. htt…

Started by James W. Hazi

0 Aug 9, 2012

Greeen Fracking

I was curious if anyone knew of any companies that have developed any environmentally friendly means of fracking other than the big ones li…

Started by rheesen

33 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Inclusion in Unit?

How do you know if your property is to be included in a well unit? Does the company you leased with let you know?

Started by GardenMom

1 Aug 8, 2012

Mangus Well

Does anyone know when the Mangus unit will be started on Butcher Road between Salem and Leetonia?

Started by GardenMom

0 Aug 8, 2012

Everflow Eastern sale to Chesapeake

I read the recent article in the Vindy about how the sale of the mineral rights to Chesapeake was a "windfall" for the landowners. This is…

Started by Marty Yavorcik

75 Aug 8, 2012

Halcon pays record price of $6,100 per acre for 27,000 acres in Trumbull and 4000 acres in Mahoning Co.

Have to give credit where due. Posted by Mark Dolezal on August 6, 2012 at 10:25pm in Ashtabula County, OH Back to Ashtabula County, OH Di…

Started by Billy Park Whyde

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Is Radon gas linked to Nat. Gas and Oil

I had Radon Gas in my house, had to put a venting system in, US Gov. said safe numbers are like  4.0   In my basement I had a 90 on the met…

Started by country driver

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service