General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oil & Gas Leasing

Does anyone know what companies or investors are negotiating  or signing leases in South Eastern Monroe County,  Woodsfield area.  Woul…

Started by Paul

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Paul

State production site up date?

Does anyone know when they up date the prodution numbers on the State site?

Started by PHILIP ANGELO

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by PHILIP ANGELO

Measures to Moderate: Moratorium Lifted

As GMS has grown, we have had to develop a fair and efficient way of moderating the site. I, and I know you, desire for GMS to remain a sit…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bob Jenness

5 Lucky Counties in NY

So Why did Gov Cuomo only announce that 5 counties along the PA border will be the lucky ones where gas drilling will start?  I'm in Allega…

Started by R L Beiler

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

Well unit boundary???

Who determines the unit boundaries and is there an approval agency. I'm in southwest PA with a unit boundary running right along my propert…

Started by Mark Wolfe

24 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

Gulfport Energy-Guernsey County, Ohio

My property in Guernsey County is already leased to Anadarko but I did get a mailing yesterday from Gulfport Energy offering leases at a pe…

Started by Glenn C. Keith

18 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Vicki Mellon

Leasing in Mahoning County

Just wondering if anyone has gotten a lease in Mahoning county lately.  And if so, then please provide with who and a possible contact numb…

Started by JDM

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by JDM

Chesapeake and Payment for Leases

I negotiated a lease with Chesapeake earlier in the year and my lease was recorded, but they have failed to make payment of my bonus paymen…

Started by Becca

2 Jul 19, 2012

Afton, New York

The Town Board of the Town of Afton, New York, Chenango County, my home town, recently spent about a month discussing a resolution proposed…

Started by Rachael Colley

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Portage County officials tour new Consol Energy well pad & rig

EID-Ohio's Campaign Director, Mike Chadsey, describes his Consol rig tour and gets a chance to chat with his fellow visitors: "Today, Energ…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service