General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shale Opportunities Highlight Youngstown Energy Forum

My Energy In Depth - Ohio post covering the Youngstown State University Sustainable Energy Forum.  The event attracted elected officials, i…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Jun 8, 2012

Thoughts Behind Leasing State Lands

The question of whether or not to lease Pennsylvania state-owned land and the minerals beneath it for natural gas development is a debate w…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

5 Jun 8, 2012

Know of an attorney who specializes in mineral/gas leases?

Hello. I am in SW Pennsylvania. As the need for landowners to understand the jargon of their leases increases I have understood that there…

Started by CR-FayetteCounty

4 Jun 8, 2012

CHK News

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/07/us-chesapeake-mcclendon-profile-idUSBRE8560IB20120607

Started by Gary

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Matthew Santiago

Natural Gas Providing "Strong as Steel" Jobs

All over the internet we read about new industries, or existing industries, booming because of natural gas development. A few examples of t…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

1 Jun 7, 2012

Riverdale Residents Being Exploited by Water Defense

Two months later, unlike the similar circumstances in the Poconos, we are still talking about Riverdale Mobile Home Village. As a quick upd…

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Shepstone

Opposition Lacks Facts in Protest Against Water Withdrawals

EID-O's Shawn Bennett: "The Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District (MWCD) recently held a hearing at the Conservancy Court in New Philade…

Started by Anne Carto

3 Jun 7, 2012

Don't jump to conclusions on natural gas and birds

The Countryside Conservancy and South Branch Tunkhannock Creek Watershed Coalition recently hosted a talk by Jeffery Stratford, Ph.D. Strat…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

2 Jun 7, 2012

cost deductions being removed from royalties

Hello. Our gas was originally leased over 15 years ago and my family received royalties from natural wells according to the amount of gas t…

Started by CR-FayetteCounty

21 Jun 7, 2012

Signed with Shell

I have learned that the lease I signed with Shell was filed at the Lawrence County Courthouse on March 22, 2012.  As of this date I have no…

Started by Drew

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Lance Nimmo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service