General Shale Discussions (8,649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's going on in Marion County ??

Hello,    To my fellow Marion County members, Thank you for having me as a member.   I've noticed that the post in our section are from m…

Started by Michael Lee Wolford

0 Oct 13, 2011

old gas lease...

I own a chunk of property in Venango County that has a shallow gas well located on it.  I know that at least the shallow gas is leased and…

Started by PI

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by JK

Energy US, LLC

Anybody sign a lease with these guys?  Apparently they are part of a large lease sale in western PA that is supposed to take place very soo…

Started by JD

19 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by JD

Enterprise seeks interest for Marcellus ethane pipe

NEW YORK, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners L.P. on Tuesday launched an open commitment season for a proposed ethane pipe…

Started by Brad M

1 Oct 11, 2011

Please do this before you lease

1. Look on the PA EPA website and check the production reports by county, then look for your township and see which company is doing someth…

Started by Oil and Gas nightmare

1 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by eric jenson

Take your time folks!!!!

I hope people in venango county are not taking the first offer they get.  We need to wit this out.  $300.00 $500.00  an acre is just  not e…

Started by eric jenson

0 Oct 11, 2011

Seminar

When:  Thursday  Oct. 13 2011   7:00 PM Where:  Conley Resort  -  Lakeview Room              740 Pgh. Rd.  (Route 8)               Butler P…

Started by Ron Muhlenkamp

0 Oct 10, 2011

What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

What do you think is good or bad?

Started by Jeff

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

Gas and oil rights purchase quotes

I have spoken with neighbors in Green and Archer Townships (Harrison County) who have been approached by companies requesting to purchase (…

Started by J Louis Copeland

0 Oct 10, 2011

Fracking ??? The true story?

I just attended the Northwest PA landowners group.   They covered alot of information.   I was curious if anyone had watched the following…

Started by PA Landowner

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service