General Shale Discussions (8,652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMMUNITY CONSIDERATIONS

Hello neighbors,   My family lives in Jewett and in the surrounding communities. It has come to my attention that many people are intereste…

Started by KSM

38 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Barbara

Signing Lease, and then the follow up

We all get ourselves into different positions dealing with what is best to get to the point where we sign the lease and addendum.  Most cas…

Started by Terry W.

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Mirabelle Dictu

Upper Devonian may hold as much gas as Marcellus Shale: Range executive

Great news from Range Resources in SW Penna and WV Panhandle. The future resource potential is huge.     http://www.platts.com/RSSFeedDet

Started by Graybeard

0 Sep 28, 2011

Guernsey County OHIO It's Starting

A company serving the oil and gas industry has made an investment and will bring jobs to Guernsey County, GoFrac LLC of Forth Worth, Texas,…

Started by paul geiger

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jake Jackson

"Wasting" natural gas

Just read an interesting article in today's New York Times. it discussed how 30 percent of the natural gas produced in North Dakota is flar…

Started by Mirabelle Dictu

3 Sep 28, 2011

Carroll County - Augusta Twp Chesapeake Well

Does anyone have any information/updates or rumors they can share on the Mangun well in Carroll County, Augusta Township? 

Started by Missy Boardman

0 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Utica Shale

I didn't know this

Ohio, US  interstates Choose a time period: Quaternary Tertiary Cretaceous Jur…

Started by paul geiger

0 Sep 28, 2011

RECENT OFFERS FROM LANDMEN AND THE AREA IT IS FROM

Hello all , This may be a real good time to post the details that have been offered to you from the various companies . They don't want thi…

Started by Mickgyver

0 Sep 27, 2011

Dunham's Rule Under Challenge in Pennsylvania

If this already has been posted I apologize.  This news is strictly for Pennsylvania.  If you live outside the Commonwealth you are not imp…

Started by Frank Walker

14 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Harry L. Breski, PLS

Newbie,please help! Just offered lease for gas rights, Clearfield County, have questions

Hi all, I will apologize right up front for sounding like a dummy about this! I am just now learning so please bear with me! That being sa…

Started by ajn

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by ajn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service