Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOP GROUND FOR LEASE AD

Does anyone know where I could advertise 15 acres of top ground for lease... The gas and oil is already leased to A.E.U. but I'd like to ha…

Started by lance

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Barry D

Sheppardstown road HARRISON COUNTY

anyone familiar with American Energy Rig 292 that is about one mile and a half on Sheppardstown Road ?   Mark West is installing the pipeli…

Started by Katie gorby

1 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by mark cuiksa

Different Work?

Hi. I am fairly new to the mudlogging scene. I do not hold a geology degree but was trained on logging systems and self taught on the geolo…

Started by Martin Munn

0 Nov 18, 2014

Landowner Group Meeting October 29

Started by Jackie Root-CMM

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Open acreage

Any body know what the going rate for renting open acreage for equipment  storage .Have acreage near SR 513 and I 70  .

Started by paul geiger

0 Sep 22, 2014

Lidar survey

We were told that a Lidar survey would take place on our Harrison County property before the actual drilling of a pad.  Would someone expla…

Started by william connor

0 Sep 21, 2014

Is anyone currently offering a landowner friendly O&G lease in Center Twp Guernsey County Ohio ?

We have 26 acres with a lake that we are willing to lease here in Guernsey County Ohio. Also interested in selling frac water from the lake…

Started by Cheyenne

7 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Cheyenne

Linked In Shale Gas Production Decine Study Discussion

For those GMS members who are on the LinkedIn site also, there is an interesting discussion about the steep decline rates experienced by fr…

Started by Brian Powers

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Is anyone currently offering a landowner friendly O&G lease in Center Twp Guernsey County Ohio ?

We have 26 acres with a lake that we are willing to lease here in Guernsey County Ohio. Also interested in selling frac water from the lake…

Started by Cheyenne

0 Sep 14, 2014

Royalty Calculator

Hello: What is wrong with the Royalty Calculator page, I click on it and up comes a blank page, always before it would show what State and…

Started by Arnold L Stuart

7 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Arnold L Stuart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service