Jack Straw's Discussions (1,307)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"If it is Rep Garth Everret's understanding that "currently up to 500 acres of land c…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 9, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"RE: "And then I read from the state rep. Garth's of Pa.'s own website that he thinks…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 9, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"RE: "I hear you say that in Pa. there is no regulation (your above post)..but why do…"

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Essentially, the rule is - there are few rules. The exploitation of the Marcellus Sh…"

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"It looks like you have made it to Step 4 of a 12 Step Program towards recovery. "Ste…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 9, 2012 to EPA Says (Yet Again) Dimock Water Is Safe

38 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by ji

"I would like to comment on some statements regarding the lateral distance that natur…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 8, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"I neglected to point out that this weekly data release uses data that are current (t…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 8, 2012 to Current Events/Links/Press Releases/General Info

180 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"Every week the U.S. D.O.E. - E.I.A. publishes their "Weekly Natural Gas Storage Repo…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 8, 2012 to Current Events/Links/Press Releases/General Info

180 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"The report states "There were a number of possible avenues for natural gas to enter…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 7, 2012 to EPA Says (Yet Again) Dimock Water Is Safe

38 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by ji

"Hi John, Interesting picture (as they say: worth a thousand words). For scale, do yo…"

Jack Straw replied Apr 7, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service