Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"You can count me in....I always look for an excuse to go to Foxburg! Its a stunningl…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 6, 2012 to Anyone interested in a GoMarcellusShale social sometime this spring? Meet the folks we talk with on this website...share a meal?

80 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by JMS

"How much has the Sierra Club taken from the wind industry?  Or the solar industry? O…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 5, 2012 to Sierra Club took $26 million from natural gas lobby to battle coal industry

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Linda A

"caualie and all HBPd;  If you are held under a lease of an old well, you can go to D…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 5, 2012 to Are you Held By Production?

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by WLW

"You have to define Western Pa. Beaver, Lawrence, and Mercer Counties are getting goo…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 4, 2012 to Utica too deep in western PA?

11 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Area Man

"Yes, since the Utica is deeper than the Marcellus it is under more pressure and high…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 3, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"These clowns never give a break down of the violations.  It could be things like tru…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 2, 2012 to Letter to editor on Ohio.com

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Other players are moving in soon so be patient."

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 2, 2012 to Got a Letter From Caffey.

24 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I believe the map referenced earlier is for the wet/dry line for the Marcellus Shale…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 2, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"Just tried again and it opened up! Pretty long, will take some to digest it all. Th…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 2, 2012 to Favorable shale articel in the NYSBA Journal

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Denver Gallentine

"I've tried multiple times and at various times to read this but the page never opens…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Feb 2, 2012 to Favorable shale articel in the NYSBA Journal

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Denver Gallentine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service