Zack Jameson's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I would put CNX gas near the bottom from my experience. It's sometimes next to impos…"

Zack Jameson replied Oct 3, 2014 to What gas company turned out to be the best to lease with?

21 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Alan Bowers

"When dealing with these companies wanting to lay pipeline through your land, instead…"

Zack Jameson replied Oct 2, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Bob....besides the pipeline itself (one line?), what else is the landowner compensat…"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 29, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"$432 per foot. No way!!!"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 29, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"I'm going to request some money upfront. Don't sign until you're satisfied. "

Zack Jameson replied Sep 28, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Just like I've said, with eminent on their side, they will low ball you and make all…"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 28, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Jay, I agree with you totally. Just beware when they start getting pushy with the pu…"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 27, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"If the Rover and Leach Xpress pipelines cross my land. I will have five pipeline row…"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 20, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"AEP uses the same tactics. They have the "public utility" stamp on their side and th…"

Zack Jameson replied Sep 20, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Once these "public utilities" know they have FERC on their side when deal with the l…"

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service