Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"I am no expert on the Ohio dormant gas rights laws but from what I understand, after…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 13, 2011 to ohio dormant mineral act/is my lease considered void

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Dan

"I always hear about these subsidies for oil and gas companies but I have never had a…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 10, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Thats ridiculous. If crews were sick, losing hair or teeth, and/or dying the media w…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 10, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I don't know what subsidies your talking about.  The government doesn't pay for 3/4s…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Hundreds of companies have been researching solar power since OPEC started in the 70…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 9, 2011 to Fracking ??? The true story?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"I built passive solar homes since 1989  and I'm tellin ya, solar and wind are a scam…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 9, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"George,; forced pooling is allowed for the Utica or deeper strata but it has never b…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 9, 2011 to Stealing gas?

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

"If these chemicals are so toxic that exposure to even small amounts causes all these…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 9, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"George; Great post.  We could also do a similar piece on solar cells as they use hig…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 8, 2011 to Fracking ??? The true story?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Gasland has been highly criticized and rebutted.   There is no forced pooling in Pa.…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 8, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service