Booger's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (321) Replies Latest Activity

"bo - i agree gpor seems to be on the way to cracking the code.....EOG in those other…"

Booger replied Jun 13, 2013 to check out some of these drilling units - lateral spacing is shrinking - new techniques a "game changer"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"Donna, this will effect everything in a positive way for landowner and gasco........…"

Booger replied Jun 13, 2013 to check out some of these drilling units - lateral spacing is shrinking - new techniques a "game changer"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"Bob - good point.......but if they use "long frac" technique at 700' spacing, then m…"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"here are a couple recent CHK units with multiple legs......seems like they are curre…"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"robert - thanks for the re-post .......i couldn't figure out how put a link to your…"

Booger replied Jun 12, 2013 to check out some of these drilling units - lateral spacing is shrinking - new techniques a "game changer"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"Bob, you have confirmed my suspicions........thanks for the great info and links....…"

Booger replied Jun 12, 2013 to check out some of these drilling units - lateral spacing is shrinking - new techniques a "game changer"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"here are a couple interesting ones.... the boyscout has 6 laterals - all 6 have diff…"

32 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Booger

"apparently there are 2 types of units.....drilling units and production units.......…"

Booger replied Jun 3, 2013 to I have a question about wells and payments

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by thelma cathleen hays

"" EOG has outperformed in the Eagle Ford and Permian using a new completion design.…"

Booger replied May 30, 2013 to Is Gulfport the "EOG" of the Utica ?

7 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"interesting question.......i'm sure i have seen shallow wells right next to intersta…"

Booger replied May 23, 2013 to wells under federal land?

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by deutchen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service