Mark McGrail's Discussions (810)

Discussions Replied To (623) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph , I asked because in the Gulf the laterals are quite lond. On shore in the sh…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 6, 2014 to drilling a hole

14 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Powers

"Kathi, In ROW agreements that I have seen recently the per foot up front payment inc…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 6, 2014 to Need Help with Pipeline Lease

93 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Why are you asking ?"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 6, 2014 to drilling a hole

14 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Powers

"Todd, Your example is just another reason that land owners should seek assistance wi…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 6, 2014 to Am I leasing for too little in Brooke County?

18 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Todd

"I believe this is false, no such regulation. Ask the person to produce a copy."

Mark McGrail replied Jan 5, 2014 to Has anyone heard of a Federal Regulation that says an abandoned pipeline must stay in the ground?

11 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Tracy

"Trapper, The anti crowd never thinks things through. In order to grow more corn it t…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 5, 2014 to The Nat Gas Tidal Wave Continues to Ripple Across the Country

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"I have seen "at the wellhead" interpreted to mean a gross royalty. I don't agree. To…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 5, 2014 to Am I leasing for too little in Brooke County?

18 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Todd

"The market enhancement clause essentially cancels out the no post production costs (…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 5, 2014 to Am I leasing for too little in Brooke County?

18 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Todd

"David, Great graphic. As I stated above; once that water is used in ethanol (etc) pr…"

Mark McGrail replied Jan 5, 2014 to The Nat Gas Tidal Wave Continues to Ripple Across the Country

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"gary, Not only that, the burning of natural gas produces twice as much water as was…"

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Trapper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service