craig's Discussions (1,111)

Discussions Replied To (612) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonathan, Was just thinking, did anyone suggest that you keep the house, rent it out…"

craig replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Please post a link to the blowout you are talking about. If it is the one in Washing…"

craig replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Cars are a completely different animal. It is like comparing lemons to oranges in th…"

craig replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Jake, I am so tired of the statement "Those cashing in will be left with property th…"

craig replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I have a customer that works fracking wells in Pa and W Va. He tells me that the DEP…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Just a heads up that the article you referenced was published in March 2011. I won't…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Babara, I just took a look into the 'problems' in Silt Colorado. First off, every on…"

craig replied Nov 2, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Google is the best way to find false and mis-leading information....about anything.  "

craig replied Oct 29, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Jonathan, I think the caveat is the fact that you MIGHT sign a lease after the sale.…"

craig replied Oct 26, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Money has a strange way of making some folks do stupid things. As they say, a fool a…"

craig replied Oct 26, 2011 to Towns See Crime, Carousing Surge Amid Gas Boom

10 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service