Brett's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in the same boat over in Oxford. I hope the drillers will show interest to beat…"

Brett replied Dec 31, 2020 to Guernsey, Laughman Rd.

7 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Grandad, Completely agree. The point is that most individuals and industries are doi…"

Brett replied Jan 11, 2020 to Catastrophic Ohio Methane Leak Stayed Hidden Until a Satellite Found It

7 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Brett

"So that's why the sunsets have been so spectacular lately. lol A major catastrophic…"

Brett replied Jan 8, 2020 to Catastrophic Ohio Methane Leak Stayed Hidden Until a Satellite Found It

7 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Brett

"......It's the New York Times."

Brett replied Dec 17, 2019 to Natural Gas Boom Fizzles as a U.S. Glut Sinks Profits

20 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by frank speaker

"They should take the PTT Global sight in Mead Township. They can't seem to make a de…"

Brett replied Oct 23, 2019 to Rumor; ExxonMobil Cracker plant?

5 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Maybe not. They may have been holding out to get as many as possible on the new year…"

Brett replied Jan 5, 2019 to anyone get renewed or released from the EOU Group out of Bridgeport?

5 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Brett

"My son had a single lot in West Bellaire that was leased initially. But after he rec…"

Brett replied Jan 5, 2019 to anyone get renewed or released from the EOU Group out of Bridgeport?

5 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Brett

"I think that this whole operation was a get in, make money, and get out operation. I…"

5 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Brett

"Carcinogenic Radium? Isn't that a bit redundant for a scholar like yourself??? What…"

Brett replied Jun 11, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Sounds like Russian collusion to me."

Brett replied Mar 28, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service