Brett's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"They should take the PTT Global sight in Mead Township. They can't seem to make a de…"

Brett replied Oct 23 to Rumor; ExxonMobil Cracker plant?

5 Oct 24
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Maybe not. They may have been holding out to get as many as possible on the new year…"

Brett replied Jan 5 to anyone get renewed or released from the EOU Group out of Bridgeport?

5 Jan 5
Reply by Brett

"My son had a single lot in West Bellaire that was leased initially. But after he rec…"

Brett replied Jan 5 to anyone get renewed or released from the EOU Group out of Bridgeport?

5 Jan 5
Reply by Brett

"I think that this whole operation was a get in, make money, and get out operation. I…"

5 Jan 5
Reply by Brett

"Carcinogenic Radium? Isn't that a bit redundant for a scholar like yourself??? What…"

Brett replied Jun 11, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Sounds like Russian collusion to me."

Brett replied Mar 28, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"My apologies to Woody Guthrie. Black Bart has a quote but it is not appropriate in t…"

Brett replied Mar 23, 2018 to Tax on lease bonus

14 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Brett

"It is outrageous. They tax the land owner , they tax the gas and oil company, K-sic…"

Brett replied Mar 23, 2018 to Tax on lease bonus

14 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Brett

"Amen and thank you. It is to every reasonable person's advantage to know the facts."

Brett replied Feb 12, 2018 to The Proof is In the Last Decade of Shale Development

3 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"This is terrible news for anyone who drinks mouse milk! This may very well be the en…"

Brett replied Feb 10, 2018 to Fracking chemicals and reproductive abnormalities in mice

13 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Barry D

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service