Debra Lynn Pennell's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I just saw it on the website. I saw a perso named Ironman and it said you need to be…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied May 9, 2016 to Rome trough group

15 May 12, 2016
Reply by Susquehanna Sally

"I have minerals in Greene county, Jackson and Center township. Has there been much a…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied May 6, 2016 to New EIA Utica Maps

23 May 17, 2016
Reply by Debra Lynn Pennell

"I own minerals in Greene County Pa where it says "sweet spot" natural gas. Am I righ…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Jul 17, 2015 to New Assessment of the Utica Shale

12 Jul 17, 2015

"Bill you wrote such a wonderful post! I am approaching 60 and hopefully retirement i…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Jul 8, 2015 to Actual Sale Price of Selling OGM in Marcellus area

12 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Charles Randolph

"Sounds too familiar. Please contact me at debbielynnpennell@comcast .net and I will…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Mar 2, 2015 to Rice Energy fails to pay bonus money on Greene County Leases

37 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"I would like to talk with you about this. Had similar situation. Please email me at…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Feb 19, 2015 to Rice Energy fails to pay bonus money on Greene County Leases

37 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"How do you do a private title search and how much does it cost?"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Feb 19, 2015 to Rice Energy fails to pay bonus money on Greene County Leases

37 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"Anyone know if the whipkeys or hughes have joined this group?"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Jan 2, 2015 to Anyone go in with King and Grimes Landgroup project in Greene Co Pa?

19 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by rmc

"I have minerals in Southwestern Pa. I would also be interested in what you meant by…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Dec 9, 2014 to GAS AND WET GAS PROSPECTS FOR THE MARCELLUS/UTICA PLAYS

17 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Nancy LeNau

"Okay, I will add my opinion.My mineral rights came to our family as a surprise last…"

Debra Lynn Pennell replied Nov 18, 2014 to Obama is Helping Shale Gas owners!

9 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service