william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"This morning a couple of folks came to test the water. But due to all the rain and w…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 28, 2015 to Rumors of a new well in Westfield township

30 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by JJ Morgan

"What do you mean by E&P company? And by the way. I found out the location of the…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 28, 2015 to Rumors of a new well in Westfield township

30 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by JJ Morgan

"To Paleface,  Yes, that is the name I hear being batted around.  I punched Travis Pe…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 27, 2015 to Rumors of a new well in Westfield township

30 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by JJ Morgan

"A few weeks after  I made this posting we received a phone call  asking to test our…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 27, 2015 to Rumors of a new well in Westfield township

30 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by JJ Morgan

"For me to buy a Porsche is a ridiculous thought. I'd be better off to fry my breakfa…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 21, 2015 to Would You Sell Your Land & Minerals? And If So How Much Would You Take?

107 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Robert Allingham

"Hi Mark.... My property is leased! Six months ago we received a bonus payment. A few…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 20, 2015 to Would You Sell Your Land & Minerals? And If So How Much Would You Take?

107 Jun 24, 2015

"My answer to this is a resounding NO! My property has been in my family for better t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 19, 2015 to Would You Sell Your Land & Minerals? And If So How Much Would You Take?

107 Jun 24, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service