Carl Krebsbach's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the difference between a "Division Order" and a "Declaration of Unitization"…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 11, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"I signed with Antero.  They paid the bonus in a timely manner and have sent a "Decla…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 3, 2014 to What gas company turned out to be the best to lease with?

21 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I have also heard that this winter is expected to be especially cold. I also wonder…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Sep 30, 2014 to Natural Gas Prices on the Rise!

37 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Adam Martin

"You tube has lots of videos featuring G. Edward Griffin speaking.  Here is the Jekyl…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Sep 24, 2014 to Reasons why the U.S. dollar may lose its "Reserve Currency Status!!! Sooner rather than later....

32 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Summer Johnston

"It is already happening.  Thousands of retailers are accepting bitcoin.  This articl…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Sep 24, 2014 to Reasons why the U.S. dollar may lose its "Reserve Currency Status!!! Sooner rather than later....

32 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Summer Johnston

"Mike is right, Reagan was not the man many seem to think he was, but then I suspect…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Sep 19, 2014 to Reasons why the U.S. dollar may lose its "Reserve Currency Status!!! Sooner rather than later....

32 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Summer Johnston

"Sounds like you need to do some homework and look at the timeline of events to see i…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Aug 7, 2014 to Royalties. When should they start.

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Dexter Green

"98% sure?  You should either 100% know you are or are not in a unit.  You don't say…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Aug 4, 2014 to What is the time frame from start to finish??

7 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Ragnars Repo

"I heard from a fairly reliable source - considering the rumors that are surely flyin…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Aug 2, 2014 to Royalty $ per acre

74 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by adam sorell

"I get the distinct impression that some people are of the belief that if their unit…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Jul 26, 2014 to Purchased well maps off a website...question?

34 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by kh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service