Inchworm antenna's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems like they have made a business model out of manipulating royalties. We know ab…"

Inchworm antenna replied on Wednesday to Natural Gas Prices 2020 Going Forward

12 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Shaleman

"Who is US Shale Holdings?  They are sending numerous landowners for in Eastern Colum…"

Inchworm antenna replied on Monday to Ohio Issues New Form Landmen Must have Landowners Sign & Return

10 on Thursday
Reply by Ron Hale

"Ron, I like what you say about keeping your minerals.  I especially don't like seein…"

Inchworm antenna replied Sep 10 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"Hi Ron.  Can you explain a little more what Tax Ease Ohio is doing?  And how is rela…"

Inchworm antenna replied Sep 8 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"Gotta love how only a Texas company can take out a tax lien on tax delinquent parcel…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 17 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

35 on Monday
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Ron, I appreciate your anti deep state Gusto.  But I don't see it all happening.  Hi…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 9 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

35 on Monday
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Generally $3/ foot.  If it were me I  would tell them you want to go over the plan d…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 8 to temporary water line price per foot

19 Aug 23
Reply by Mike Sero

"Ron, royalty manipulation is a serious issue.  The oil and gas companies that partne…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 6 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

35 on Monday
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Liberals have told us all too many people are detrimental to environment.  Try to te…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 2 to Can New York Keep The Lights On While Ignoring Gas From The Marcellus Shale?

4 Aug 2
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"New York is a liberal hack.  The state as a whole will do nothing unless it it consi…"

Inchworm antenna replied Jul 29 to Can New York Keep The Lights On While Ignoring Gas From The Marcellus Shale?

4 Aug 2
Reply by Inchworm antenna

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service