Inchworm antenna's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"That's usually the case ....other people always own the neighboring land. Whether it…"

Inchworm antenna replied May 22 to Help

24 May 24
Reply by Lynn mudder

"I don't want to sound like a jerk here but how many attorneys gave their blessing to…"

Inchworm antenna replied Apr 20 to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 Apr 24
Reply by jason irvine

"In my humble opinion you would be foolish to sell for the following reasons that I b…"

Inchworm antenna replied Apr 19 to How much royalties per acre?

38 Apr 26
Reply by Lynn mudder

"Didn't the great Ronald Reagan say something like: it's not that _____ don't know an…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 27 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"Anyone attend the March 17 forum with Dennis Kucinich and Mohican?   How was it?"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 27 to East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

155 Jun 27
Reply by Gary Castellini

"https://marcellusdrilling.com/2018/03/fake-ohio-landowner-groups-launch-misinformati…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 15 to East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

155 Jun 27
Reply by Gary Castellini

"You are in the royalty zone if you are in a lateral unit, usually speed 5-600feet fr…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 15 to Question on royalties and well directions.

17 Mar 20
Reply by crazy cat woman-+

"I would not be surprised if Tri County Landowners Coalition has an anti fracking pos…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 15 to East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

155 Jun 27
Reply by Gary Castellini

"I'd like to jump in on this and say in my humble opinion, and just my position is th…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 14 to Ball park for mineral value regarding selling MR's

34 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Shaleman

"How many lawyers negotiated leases that included market enhancement clauses?  "

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 9 to oil and gas lawyer fees??

14 Jul 22
Reply by Old Timer

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Andrew “Corruptocrat” Cuomo Gives CPV the Heisman for Betrayal of “Brother” Percoco?

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on August 11, 2018 at 9:46am 0 Comments

Natural Gas NOW readers pass along a lot of stuff every week about natural gas, fractivist antics, emissions, renewables, and other news relating to energy. As usual, emphasis is added.

Mob boss…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service