Inchworm antenna's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard of situations like this in WVA storage fields where the operators are dis…"

Inchworm antenna replied Feb 23, 2013 to Has any decision been made concerning Dominion's relutance of their storage areas being penetrated by the drilling of oil and gas companies

8 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by scs570

"There is a difference because the use of the well head could be prolonged due to the…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 15, 2012 to Judge's ruling limits shale developer's drilling rights

43 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Susan Tribett

"Look at it this way.  You have a surface owner, a mineral owner, then comes horizont…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 14, 2012 to Judge's ruling limits shale developer's drilling rights

43 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Susan Tribett

"I bet not.  The people there in the hunting club like it as a hunting club.  What's…"

Inchworm antenna replied Mar 14, 2012 to Judge's ruling limits shale developer's drilling rights

43 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Susan Tribett

"chime into the defect Brinker lease discussion in the Columbiana county group for mo…"

Inchworm antenna replied Feb 17, 2012 to Brinker Storage fields

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by bob logan

"My understanding is DPS Penn, who is signing for Chesapeake is interested anywhere i…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 30, 2011 to As anyone signed in pultney towship belmont county? Never Asked

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Sounds like some old crappy Dominion or Columbia Gas lease.  Those old leases are a…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 25, 2011 to Ratification of Old Lease

13 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Craig

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service