Ron Hale's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"How about that Total E&P monthly payment promised by Encino. The one time only c…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 7, 2019 to Deductions by Encinco

112 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by Cynthia Cook

"It's being done right now, hold on to Your Bonnet, the Storm is Here. Read my posts,…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 7, 2019 to Deductions by Encinco

112 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by Cynthia Cook

"I figured that those who were posting when I left would beat down everyone on this s…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 7, 2019 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

36 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Ron Hale

"In 2013 Chesapeake's Good Business Practice was revealed by their North East Divisio…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 7, 2019 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

36 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Ron Hale

"I took a look at the Encino Royalty Statement, Oil is product code 100, it appears t…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 6, 2019 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

36 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Ron Hale

"The Parent Company of Encino Energy is Canada Pension Plan Investment Board which h…"

Ron Hale replied Aug 6, 2019 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

36 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Ron Hale

"Anyone can take the ODNR Oil and Gas production reports which are by no means close…"

36 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Ron Hale

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service