James Kerns's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"If you live far off the main rd and dont have a big dog, maybe you should consider g…"

James Kerns replied Aug 2, 2012 to Chesapeake doing a BAT study in the area or a couple of shady characters in the area???

22 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by CAM

"Hey folks, I have a number for BP's David Greenwood in TX, but he will refer you to…"

James Kerns replied Aug 2, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Obviousley the quoted atty. was either misquoted by the writer, or he mixed the term…"

James Kerns replied Aug 2, 2012 to Is this a rotten deal?

36 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by william r rinehart

"Fang, After some further thought (see above comment) i agree with you, it's just dif…"

James Kerns replied Jul 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I just did some quick, very basic and possibly flawed math (so no reason to point th…"

James Kerns replied Jul 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I think your eagerness is more than justified, i believe we are all very eager for m…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Your correct of course, i think the implied meaning as conveyed to me was on or abou…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi, Tom, did you mean the second ALOV group? That group should have gotten paid, wha…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"In talking with a farming neighbor who owns and has leased lands now in Portage, Tru…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Happy Birthday, sure would be a nice gift to get it today. I live on 87 and the truc…"

James Kerns replied Jul 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service