Old School Driller Descendant's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The ridiculous selling price is certainly a problem. I was told that in Ohio, Statoi…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Jun 14, 2015 to Problems with Stat Oil

1 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Old School Driller Descendant

"Tracy, thanks for the info and all of your posts, but I am still confused on the pri…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Jun 1, 2015 to Stat holding royalty checks

23 Jun 1, 2015

"Kit That's strange, just checked I sent the e-mail to your pittn3@yahoo.com address…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied May 30, 2015 to Temporary Line Wefler Well Monroe County

4 May 30, 2015

"Thanks Kit, I sent you an e-mail, looking forward to your reply!"

Old School Driller Descendant replied May 30, 2015 to Temporary Line Wefler Well Monroe County

4 May 30, 2015

"Pat, let me tell you how I came to this info. Again, I am not an expert just trying…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 29, 2014 to welfler well sykes ridge

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Cathy J Zimmerman

"Pat, I was told by someone who very much in a position to know a few weeks ago that…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 28, 2014 to welfler well sykes ridge

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Cathy J Zimmerman

"First off Al glad to hear you are eating well. Secondly, this post was about the pos…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 18, 2014 to Production Numbers Off The Charts, Where Will It End?

34 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by al raptoria

"Annie, glad to hear it, Yes, Jason I wish old Gebralter would see the good things th…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 15, 2014 to Production Numbers Off The Charts, Where Will It End?

34 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by al raptoria

"Scott, with regard to stating their opinions, yes it certainly is their right. Howev…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 14, 2014 to Jimmy Fallon Against Fracking: Are any of your faves on the list?

25 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by john

"Thanks Anne and Jason, I can't get over how positive all of this news is and how the…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 13, 2014 to Production Numbers Off The Charts, Where Will It End?

34 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by al raptoria

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service