Mike Kaschak's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"  Remember... This is the guy that said if you mess with gasco's they will pull out…"

Mike Kaschak replied Aug 4, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"  I would be careful about companies paying for legal expenses. Had a neighbor who w…"

Mike Kaschak replied Jun 7, 2013 to Water line price per linear foot

14 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

" I read the cornell report and tracked the source which is the middle east, though d…"

Mike Kaschak replied Apr 8, 2011 to CUDOS TO CHESAPEAKE ENERGY!!!!!

15 Apr 8, 2011

"I went to one of the water testing classes given by Penn State and local county exte…"

Mike Kaschak replied Nov 3, 2010 to Base Line Water Testing...How far in advance?

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brian Oram, PG

"The chemicals used in the "fracing process" are well known and on the internet. I ha…"

Mike Kaschak replied Jul 2, 2010 to Sound Decisions Squelches Plan To Unveil Chemicals In Hydraulic Fracturing

5 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC

"Actually "Gas Odyssy" the positive side og gas drilling played in upper NYS, ie Bing…"

Mike Kaschak replied Jun 24, 2010 to Gasland by Josh Fox

21 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

"Sounds alittle low to me, especially when Chief offered $50/ft to Dallas Twp a coupl…"

Mike Kaschak replied Jun 18, 2010 to Pipelines: Agents wanting to lease gas line right of ways

19 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by JK

"You can look up gas/oil activity on PADEP website. You can also sign up foe email fo…"

Mike Kaschak replied Jun 3, 2010 to Well Permit

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mike Kaschak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service