David Brooke's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting..... Is this just IYHO, or do you have some legal foundation to support…"

David Brooke replied Jun 7, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Thanks for the court decisions!  There is, unfortunately, language which nullifies a…"

David Brooke replied May 31, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Great point and idea.  While I certainly hope that the wells are covered by insuranc…"

David Brooke replied May 31, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"The language is pretty vague but as I recall it does state basically as long as prod…"

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"More good comments.  Thank You.  Yes, legislation would be nice to resolve these iss…"

David Brooke replied May 30, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"   Thank you all for the comments thus far.  HBP?  I should know what this is, but s…"

David Brooke replied May 30, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Concerning Atlas & Chevron..... Yes, Atlas is some sort of subsidiery of Chevron…"

David Brooke replied May 28, 2013 to Rumor: Chevron looking to buy a big block of deep rights.

22 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by TM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service