George Brown's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"You're correct Craig.  Local taxes cannot be applied here.  But the state is getting…"

George Brown replied Oct 10, 2011 to What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

"It's just another example of useless politicians, who produce little if anything val…"

George Brown replied Oct 9, 2011 to What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

"Katherine, it might surprise you, but I'll bet you agree with most of the folks on t…"

George Brown replied Oct 9, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Sorry to hear about all that, Faith. Cancer is a terrible killer. You're safe from f…"

George Brown replied Oct 8, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"If Josh Fox had done his homework, he might have found that Larry, Moe and Shemp plu…"

George Brown replied Oct 8, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"They do and we use millions of gallons of carcinogenic gasoline too. If you're worri…"

George Brown replied Oct 8, 2011 to Waiting to get paid?

54 Oct 21, 2011

"They cannot drill a lateral under your property, and the setbacks vary from state to…"

George Brown replied Oct 8, 2011 to Stealing gas?

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

"I'm sure her ailments are real and were caused by something.  But how do we know it…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Absolutely.  And you know what?  If I could buy enough solar cells at a reasonable p…"

George Brown replied Oct 8, 2011 to Fracking ??? The true story?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Yes, it makes for good television just like pictures of smashed Japanese reactors ma…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service