Paul Butler's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"Follow the assignment chain in the courthouse. Beginning with the date your lease wa…"

Paul Butler replied Feb 23, 2016 to Chesapeake renewal

61 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Every dog has his day. "

Paul Butler replied Feb 8, 2016 to Chesapeake Energy Craters 40% on Restructuring Report

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by james david lamm

"My criticism of certain posters is the certainty they bring to the discussions. Most…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 31, 2016 to Why people dont trust environmentalist liars and various leftist anti-capitalists like, well...Heckbert

21 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"How old were you when you figured out the Secret to Life? Speaking of a lack of subs…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 29, 2016 to Why people dont trust environmentalist liars and various leftist anti-capitalists like, well...Heckbert

21 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"Is your name really David Allen Coe?  Duke?"

Paul Butler replied Jan 29, 2016 to Why people dont trust environmentalist liars and various leftist anti-capitalists like, well...Heckbert

21 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"Could be the only decision. Those boys have to be in extremis. I hope somebody is st…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 8, 2016 to Rice insiders getting while the gettings good---dumping stock.

8 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

"Telling a co-conspirator what you're doing is not much of a defense by my reckoning."

Paul Butler replied Jan 6, 2016 to Rice insiders getting while the gettings good---dumping stock.

8 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

"I see the stock falling precipitously/meteorically.  The getting won't be good for l…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 6, 2016 to Rice insiders getting while the gettings good---dumping stock.

8 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

"I haven't read the bankruptcy code in over 30 years.  Last time I read it, debt stem…"

Paul Butler replied Dec 27, 2015 to Samson Bankruptcy Trustee to appoint 3rd party to investigate theft, royalty disputes

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by bo boboski

"Doddridge county, West Virginia?  That's a tough one.  Was Doddridge originally call…"

Paul Butler replied Dec 18, 2015 to Where can I find historical farm line maps?

11 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Billy Bob Meeker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service