Cindy Stuben's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks ,, I have been doing some research but can't find a definative answer yet."

Cindy Stuben replied May 2, 2012 to Senate Bill 445 needs our support! WE CAN GET OUR VOICES HEARD!

77 May 2, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

"I live in Pa and own 1 property that I own the oil and gas, but not the coal or mine…"

Cindy Stuben replied May 1, 2012 to Senate Bill 445 needs our support! WE CAN GET OUR VOICES HEARD!

77 May 2, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

"I still don't know who owns the gas and oil rights. If the deed said coal and minera…"

Cindy Stuben replied Apr 27, 2012 to Senate Bill 445 needs our support! WE CAN GET OUR VOICES HEARD!

77 May 2, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

"Thanks everyone for all the info , now I quess the Marcellus shale question is up to…"

Cindy Stuben replied Mar 2, 2012 to Who owns the oil and gas rights, the surface owner or the coal and mineral owner?

12 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"I pay taxes on royalties. Why do you pay taxes every year on minerals or gases that…"

Cindy Stuben replied Mar 1, 2012 to Who owns the oil and gas rights, the surface owner or the coal and mineral owner?

12 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"This was good information to know. So alot of people still own the gas and oil right…"

Cindy Stuben replied Mar 1, 2012 to Who owns the oil and gas rights, the surface owner or the coal and mineral owner?

12 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"Well I read up on coal bed methane and tell me if you know if my breakdown of the tw…"

12 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service