Barb Smith's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure there were black helicopters flying all around the site and guys who were…"

Barb Smith replied Mar 8, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"JOBS are a great thing problem is most of them have been going to people from outsid…"

Barb Smith replied Mar 8, 2016 to Monroe County Ohio: Ormet site Being Marketed for Power Plant or Manufacturing

5 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Barb Smith

"I think our ingnorant negative friend Gerbralter just likes to spout off about all h…"

Barb Smith replied Mar 7, 2016 to Need advice

12 Mar 9, 2016

"I guess 10 yrs in a federal prison might make you do that too if you can't man up an…"

Barb Smith replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Getting indicted by the DOJ will make you feel like driving into a wall"

Barb Smith replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Forget it, no one wants that bogus Rex leasehold, Oh Oh wait a second maybe the migh…"

Barb Smith replied Dec 26, 2015 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"The money is in the royalty especially if you are already very wealthy and have a la…"

Barb Smith replied Dec 26, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"No rumor here Magnum Hunter delisted on the NYSE all common and preferred shares sus…"

Barb Smith replied Nov 11, 2015 to Gulfport rumored to be shutting down all Utica drilling

40 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Craig Miller

"Orange Energy in Canton Ohio are the ones you need to contact, we had a similar prob…"

Barb Smith replied Nov 4, 2015 to AEP sold mineral rights on my property to Gulfport but never payed me bonus

46 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by martin

"Biggest thing to hit Ohio since the plow Aubrey's Wallet !!!"

Barb Smith replied Oct 1, 2015 to Found this in August MWCD mins. about mineral rights at Tappan

3 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Barb Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service