David Cain's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Doug, I have used KWGD out of Canton and have been happy with their work.  I have a…"

David Cain replied Feb 9 to Need a gas/oil attorney for Harrison County Lease problem

5 Feb 10
Reply by Dott

"Adam, Please ignore my last line above "Ascent didn't try to unitize these"  - I do…"

David Cain replied Jan 15 to my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

"Adam, I agree with Dott - she gives a lot of good information on this site.  I don't…"

David Cain replied Jan 15 to my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

"I agree with Dott that you need a good attorney to look at any offers before you sig…"

David Cain replied Aug 21, 2023 to Guernsey County

26 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by EDWARD DULL

"Matt, I agree with Dott, the Royalty clause is extremely important and you need to…"

David Cain replied Jul 30, 2023 to Gross Proceeds

7 Aug 10, 2023
Reply by bill h

"Jett,   Based on things I have heard and read it sounds like the average royalty fo…"

David Cain replied May 8, 2023 to Selling my rights

26 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Jett, Thank you for sharing.  I really appreciate hearing from a person that has fi…"

David Cain replied May 5, 2023 to Selling my rights

26 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Deutchen, Thanks for your perspective. I have seen what you are describing on the OD…"

David Cain replied May 4, 2023 to Selling my rights

26 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Jeffrey, My acreage is in southeastern guernsey county in Millwood township.   I kno…"

26 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Jett, It is good hearing from someone that has acreage in production - thanks for s…"

26 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service