Mickgyver's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Billy , It always seems those that oppose something strongly will use any means to g…"

Mickgyver replied Feb 20, 2012 to Does the new impact fee law violate medical ethics?

29 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Hello all, As you look at all posts for the right answers , i fully believe when you…"

Mickgyver replied Feb 19, 2012 to Does the new impact fee law violate medical ethics?

29 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"hello all ,many times when coal companies strip coal in ohio, they eventually auctio…"

Mickgyver replied Feb 16, 2012 to Would you buy land w/o mineral rights?

52 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by mbc

" Bill, Whoever they are they seem fairly small , I was just wondering if others had…"

Mickgyver replied Jan 8, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"Sorry bill you lost me on that one , I don't know if this is another shell company o…"

Mickgyver replied Jan 7, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"no bill it did not add me to friends list and I tell you I dont want accused of any…"

Mickgyver replied Jan 7, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"the guy that called my buddy said he was with SIlver Oaks Operations or operating  ,…"

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"that is a new one to me"

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"this may be the same shell companies that was on the web about michigan farmers and…"

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"Yes bill i see some similarities"

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service