Mickgyver's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason ,What area and what type of lease offer , a modified addendum lease or normal…"

Mickgyver replied Jan 7, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"Yes Bill that was VP Ventures in ad on December 28th"

Mickgyver replied Jan 7, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"Hello all just to ad to this post I have heard from a friend of mine that he receive…"

Mickgyver replied Jan 6, 2012 to What are there special plans going on where unknown company is to lease only 4 townships in Belmont County Ohio

19 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Mickgyver

"Hello The good thing about being in a large group is that you have more ability to p…"

Mickgyver replied Nov 21, 2011 to Who else out there DID NOT sign with a group?

5 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

"When we can produce more than enough to cut back on foreign oil dependance  then we…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 22, 2011 to What Happens If Energy Prices Drop?

14 Oct 22, 2011

"Hello I was told about 2 months ago from a man in the oil and gas dept at ODNR that…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 9, 2011 to Stealing gas?

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

"That is so true , I posted here early on that a lot of people end up working and doi…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 3, 2011 to How long will this oil boom last?

25 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

"Hello Lllace since you have not committed to a company do they hassle you a lot with…"

Mickgyver replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Hello Freddy , I was reading the blog and wondered where you are located with all th…"

Mickgyver replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"where are some of these articles about the children getting chemicals in their blood…"

Mickgyver replied Sep 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service