Joe Bezel's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"My neighbors and I also received that notice.  I'm sure there will be people filing…"

Joe Bezel replied Aug 3 to Landowners sue Encino Energy over royalty checks

51 Aug 28
Reply by adam sorell

"Have no fear, there are people working on this.   I cannot say more at this point, b…"

Joe Bezel replied Jul 27 to Encino CHK KWGD And The Wholesale Theft Of Our Resources By The CPPIB

8 Sep 10
Reply by frank speaker

"I'd want paid in full before they break ground, but that is up to you.  Make sure yo…"

Joe Bezel replied Jul 5 to does a pipeline company pay part of payment at beginning and rest at end?

2 Jul 5
Reply by Joe Bezel

"This is what attorneys are for.  Find a good one and ask.  This is a complicated iss…"

Joe Bezel replied Jun 6 to Mineral owner and rights to land access question

4 Jun 11
Reply by djefferis

"The Kidder Law Firm and Arenstein and Andersen, LLC are currently representing a num…"

Joe Bezel replied Jun 2 to Encino Deductions

2 Jun 2
Reply by Joe Bezel

"Just FYI, Encino is taking 95% + percent deductions off of royalty statements, so yo…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 10 to Curious going rate per acre for new lease agreement

18 Apr 19
Reply by PA Joe

"Kathryn, I'm familiar with the Kidder lawsuit; I was at a landowner meeting with the…"

Joe Bezel replied Mar 22 to Encino Royalties

6 Sep 5
Reply by James Vaughn

"Okay, after a little investigation... First of all, go get your magnifying glass.  I…"

Joe Bezel replied Feb 4 to Encino 1099s

8 Feb 4
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Ron, When I opened my 1099 form this morning I noticed the same thing.  I rolled my…"

Joe Bezel replied Feb 1 to Encino 1099s

8 Feb 4
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"If she's not getting the pad, it seems to me her big worries would be either an acce…"

Joe Bezel replied Jan 16 to Surface lease

15 Feb 14
Reply by HilltopHome

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service