Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"gene.citrone@gmail.com  send me your contact info to discuss. Thank you, Gene"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Jan 9, 2012 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC

"This note came to me. Gene Citrone, Jr. , Not Dan.  I am able to share more: email m…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Jan 9, 2012 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

"Brian, Thank you for your keen field insight. Oversight and being proactive are cert…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Sep 18, 2010 to Sound Decisions Squelches Plan To Unveil Chemicals In Hydraulic Fracturing

5 Sep 18, 2010

"Thank you for reading and your reply. I too have lists of items used and lists from…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Jul 7, 2010 to Sound Decisions Squelches Plan To Unveil Chemicals In Hydraulic Fracturing

5 Sep 18, 2010

"Is Hydraulic Fracturing Safe? In 2004, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency comp…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied May 28, 2010 to Aquifer/Drinking Water Contamination

62 Oct 23, 2010

"Hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” refers to the process of injecting a mixture of…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied May 27, 2010 to Sound Decisions Squelches Plan To Unveil Chemicals In Hydraulic Fracturing

5 Sep 18, 2010

"Firms find more gas beyond the Marcellus field The discovery gives hope to drillers…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied May 24, 2010 to Shale Gas Drilling & Completions Information

2 May 24, 2010

"Mike, It seems you have some very good replies to consider. It is unfortunate but s…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied May 12, 2010 to Washington Co. PA fracking fluid impoundment catches fire

8 May 12, 2010

"Roy, Well spoken. It is obvious you took the time to address the issues facing the…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Feb 23, 2010 to Regulations on Natural Gas Drilling: An Analogy that we can all relate to

24 Oct 2, 2010

"The AMD ponds are a weak way to treat the problem, passive system keeps DEP and Wate…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Dec 6, 2009 to A classic environmental catastrophe?

2 Dec 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service