All Discussions Tagged 'gas' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our nation's next independence could be energy independence

Energy In Depth-Ohio's Mike Chadsey: "Yesterday was a day that most folks enjoy hot dogs on the grill, fireworks in the night sky and time…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 6, 2012

Private Well Owners in Pennsylvania - Please Read ! This will benefit you and it is free.

For the past 20+ years, I have been conducting water quality analysis, baseline testing, and conducting education programs for the citizens…

Started by Brian Oram, PG

0 Jul 5, 2012

Must read! Step on the gas BY JAMES LOEWENSTEIN

TOWANDA - Bradford County and approximately a dozen other counties across the United States are establishing an association that will advoc…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jun 20, 2012

National Resource Council report on Man-Made Earthquakes

Read it here... National Resource Council Report

Started by craig

0 Jun 15, 2012

Mansfield University Creates Marcellus Institute; Governor Corbett Praises MU

April 2, 2012 MANSFIELD, PA— Dr. Allan Golden, interim president of Mansfield University, has announced the formation of The Marcellus Inst…

Started by Christie Martin

0 Apr 2, 2012

Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

This is just a quick observation which obviously I have nothing to back it up. A lot of us on the eastern part of Columbiana County Ohio a…

Started by Melissa

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

What Happens If Energy Prices Drop?

I understand that high and rising energy costs provide a healthy profit incentive for Marcellus exploration, drilling and production, but h…

Started by JesseC

14 Oct 22, 2011

What is the estimated value of the Uranium deposits in Belmont County and will landowners profit from In Situ Leaching of Uranium?

The USGS reports that Uranium and Thorium are valuable elements with radioactive properties. These elements are known to exist within a var…

Started by Who is John Galt?

18 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Who is John Galt?

Pipelines: Agents wanting to lease gas line right of ways

Hello has anyone been having any expereince with companys wanting to lease gas line right of ways what kind of offers per foot offers for c…

Started by rmc

19 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by JK

Materials issues in shale gas

Hi I was wondering if there were some materials issues in shale gas production or/and transportation (for ex corrosion) ? Lots of water is…

Started by Marc Avice

1 Mar 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service