All Discussions Tagged 'lease' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penn State Extension Seismic and Pipeline Lease Meeting; Indiana, PA, June 19, 2013

Penn State Extension will hold a program, “Seismic Testing, Pipeline Agreements and Shale Gas Development Updates – Where is this Industry…

Started by Jon Laughner

0 Jun 6, 2013

I am looking for the simplest language that a landowner should use as a royalty clause in a lease?

I am looking for someone to post the best landowner language that you may know of that I can use as a royalty clause in my lease. thank you…

Started by lucky

16 May 5, 2013
Reply by mark

SWEPI/SHELL Right-of-Way Agreements in Western PA - Please Review Carefully

I have received several calls from western PA landowners and they have provided me the Pipeline Right-of-Way OPTION Agreements presented to…

Started by Douglas A. Clark, Esq.

29 Feb 26, 2013

Mortgage company requires bonus payment be used to retire loan.

The good news is that very soon we will have clear title to our farm here in western PA. We were fortunate to be signed by a major at the e…

Started by OldFarm

15 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by SmallLandOwner

Friendsville Amendment Study Committee Meeting

Last year Southwestern Energy acquired many of the Fortuna/Talisman Friendsville Group leases.  Recently, Southwestern has begun to send la…

Started by Remi Callens

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Remi Callens

Lease expired, what's next?

In 2008 we signed a five-year lease with the option for a five-year extension. In January the first five-year lease expired and much to our…

Started by M2

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by scs570

Southwestern/Talisman Lease Amendment New Milford, PA

Has anyone out there received the Southwestern gas lease amendment in the counties of Bradford and Susquehanna Pennsylvania?  This is the o…

Started by Remi Callens

0 Feb 12, 2013

I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.

I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.  What happens with my lease?  Will I…

Started by Big D

26 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Jody Macklin

Rental housing available - Belmont, Harrison and Monroe County, Ohio

I am an Ohio licensed real estate agent representing clients who have rental property available. Most are furnished homes, many include uti…

Started by Melissa Sall

0 Jan 21, 2013

Cabot lease renewals 2012

Hi All Our cabot lease runs out November 2012. What is the current price per acre that Cabot is paying to renew leases?  There is no extent…

Started by Roderick Grosvenor

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service