Someone told me they were expected to get $700 per acre a month from a well to be drilled on them next spring in Harrison county..that sounds like an inflated evaluation. anyone believe those kinds of numbers?

Views: 1789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe it. it is very possible.

If the company doing the drilling is chk I would it's not very likely.

Harrison Monroe Belmont. Yes I would believe it in those counties. Depending on the location. Which company is telling you this? I hope all your wells are monster

I know someone,  Yes it's true , that's getting around 4000 a month per acre, BUT there's five wells drilled so 700 a month is very possible.  These are exceptional.wells also. 

I've been getting between $1000 to $1300 per acre per month.

zack

that's awesome. what county/township are you in?

I would be satisfied with even the county + dry gas or dry+wet+condensate/whatever. Thanks!

Way to go; Zack.  We need more royalty recipients like you fessing up what they are getting. Mostly we get complainers who aren't getting no where near what they expected. The ones getting big checks seem to want to clam up. afraid of thieves or long lost relatives showing up for visits. Once the pipelines and processing plants are up & running,and they can sell all the condensate,propane,ethane,butane, the royalties will rise.Lots of wells are shut in,or producing on/off,or choked way back.  What state,county/twp/per well,unit size? if you could be so nice.

Just got my most recent royalty check and it was a good month. It worked out to be over $1500 per acre and this was my best ever yet. This is from Marshall County, WV near Majorsville. Dry gas, wet gas and ngl's. This is coming from a large unit which consists of 11 wells / 1250 acres. Also, I'm getting 18% royalty with no deductions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service