I have an old Clinton well/lease with a non pooling amendment.  The lease has been re-assigned to CHK.  They want to eliminate that provision.  Also no mention of any acre limit for a drilling unit.  Also some other crazy language about changing any payment at will, and some other crazy amendments about being able to absorb other parcels into the drilling unit whether leased or not, whether adjacent or not.

I am in Harrison county.  Any suggestions for a good attorney with experience in lease language that could advise me.

Also, any idea what kind of reimbursement I should receive for allowing a pooling of the property?  I have control of 122 acres.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 2140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks abunch Phil, I'll be looking those up.  And thanks all for the encouragements.


© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service