Clark well putting out lots of OIL....Big tankers going out all day long...!

I don't know about the Gas.. but HUGE TANKERS full of OIl going out Cubbison Rd ALL DAY LONG...!!

Views: 12878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crude oil tankers of any size are required to be marked with placard #1267

on all sides.   

EMC or anyone ever seen the Homeland Security movie HAZMAT SECURITY? I laugh every time I think of it. In the movie it says "DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE HAULING" Ok then why in the H am I putting placards on my trailer saying  BLASTING AGENT, LIQUID HYDROGEN and the list goes on.  You can get a hazmat book at any truck stop that has  every number code of a material, a description of the material and hazards!  Hey Mohamid ya see what that truck is hauling? Real swift our government is!

I would laugh thinking about a fire department responding to a tanker wreck and not knowing what was inside......."Hey Joe, how far back should we keep the people?  It's just an unmarked truck on fire.  Wonder what's in it?"  

Yea the only difference in a truck loaded with a Hazmat Load with placard on  it and truck loaded with Hazamat hijacked and driven by a terrorist is the terroist wil remove the placards. Without placards for all intent and purposes he is empty. 

All of these tankers are carrying crude oil...:)

I talked to one of the drivers on what he was carrying and the placard says #1267..

Clark well putting out LOTS of oil.....

2 tankers went in jus awhile ago.... I would assume they are filling the storage tanks and then calling in the trucks every so often to take it out....

Trucks are not running daily....

but it is Crude oil.....

Mike would you mind posting some photos?

Legal load limit for a tractor-trailer load of crude in Ohio is approximately 180 barrels (7,560 gallons).  That is for an 18 wheeler, having 8 wheels on the trailer, 8 drive wheels on the rear of the tractor, and 2 front axle wheels.  Lower density liquids such as condensate or NGL could legally haul more volume at the the same legal weight limit.

when i was a pumper up around magnolia 165 barrels was a big load 100 barrel was a straight truck load   if their moving 6 loads a day i say u got over 1000 barrel a day .......if you hold all the acrage on the well at 18% u be making close to 19,000 a day just in oil royalties 

Hello oil window!!!!! Where have you been hiding? Look out Muskingum, you are next!

May have to wait till jan. 2014 for the production report. The State will require them to report quarterly,starting in jan. OR;  maybe someone in the unit will get a royalty check before then and be kind enough to tell us what's being sold.

Unfortunately Bo, these EQT, Devon and Enervest wells will not report any NGL production. Just topping on the cake.

Somewhat curious, what company name is on the tractor door of the semi that is hauling this oil?  Thanks....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service