Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

I'm in Ohio/Noble/Marion and continue to receive offers.  14 so far by mail, and another arrived yesterday.  Post your information and I'll draw a map of "mineral interest".    Have your offers increased, remained constant, or stopped coming?  Just curious, and it might be fun.  Thanks.

Views: 45599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Milton too, I must of got the same letter at $3.5K, what a joke it's about 1/2 of what I got for my lease from CHK a 1-1/2 years ago. Any one that would consider this would be TOTALLY NUTS!!! 

Given that there is zero evidence of any potential production I'd say the offer is a little high.  I wouldn't buy your rights for $1,000/acre right now.  Seriously.  Give me data to back up a much higher number and I'll concede defeat.

Western Mahoning Co, just got an offer from RiverLand properties-Dallas Texas for one parcel.  Says buying minerals and royalties, $3500 per net mineral acre.  Says nothing about whether leased or not.

Milton, Berlin, Smith, Goshen?

8500 an acre leased............millwood twp Guernsey.  Countered at 10,000, waiting for a reply.

I have had four companies offer to buy my rights.  I am in Ohio, Columbiana County near three wells.

I am in Milton township at the Milton/Berlin Center line @ 534. I also got the letter from river land properties. Here's the question - Are they mailing to everyone in the geographic region due to its potential? or (My neighbor owns property next to the cadle well and they sent him a offer to buy the rights 6mo before the well was drilled) do they have knowledge on the plans operators have for upcoming units and this could be an indication of things to come?

$8000 written offer $10000 verbal .leased up Harrison County northern half.

Howdy Bee, Can you tell me which township in Harrison, and is that for a 1/8th or for the whole 8/8ths?  Could you also be so kind to say to whom leased?  as I am just starting the process to sell a portion of my 1/8th interest.  Best verbal offer so far was for 6k  from Bounty.

Guernsey county Ohio, Cambridge township, offer was to buy unleased rights for 10k per acre

Jay,

What was the name of the company making such an offer in Cambridge Twp?

Arminius,   I can't remember the name of the company. Joel was his name and his number is 406-945-2255.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service