If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sherry,

Xrays don't linger, period.  He had to have been given radio active isotopes by mouth or injection that is used in nuclear medical tests.  They should not linger more than a day.

I did delete my post as it is quite possible I did not have the correct information; as I said it is important that I have verifiable, factual information... Maybe I ought to stick to drilling and fracking information, and not medical! ;-) Thanks, Dan.

Sherry,  The test would have included an Xray.  The radioactive isotopes show up in the Xray image.  The fellow who showed hot should have passed the isotopes within about 24 hours unless he has a problem maybe with his kidneys or something.  We do need to stick to facts whichever side makes statements but i think its OK to bring things up and add I don't know but heard.......or something like that, then hopefully someone that knows will chime in.  We are all learning and sharing and that is a great thing. 

Thanks - as you might have noticed if you have read previous posts by me, I'm quite a stickler for including data when I have it, reluctant to mention anything if I don't.  It's just when I am that far off-base, I would hate to have it reflect on anything else I might post.  It's a Type A, perfection-complex, OCD, type thing!

Thanks Jody - not pointing any fingers, just adding additional possible causes.  There is plenty of information on these vaccines causing 'symptoms' noted by these girls, also causing death, infertility, and who knows what other illness may present itself in the future.  They have been banned in other countries when they noticed similarities of reactions after mass vaccination of Gardacil (HPV Vaccine).  HPV has more than 130 different strains and cervical cancer is very rare...

Now, if your research this an all vaccines, you must go to sites which are not drug company owned and/or govt. sites to find the truth.

@Jody Macklin

Here is a site with many articles about HPV Vaccines...

Please read and decide for yourself...

http://www.naturalnews.com/HPV_vaccine.html

I always say we don't know what we don't know and when we know better, we do better.

Thanks Linda, I will read them...Believe me when I say this I have read many of these articles already when people first starting talking about the side effects of these vaccines, expecially Gardasil b/c like thousands I chose to give it to my daughter. This is where i stand on this paticular vaccine.. I can go on all the drug company owned sites and read that the vaccines are safe and on the other hand read quite the contrary on sites that are mostly ran and funded by individuals who are scared to death that our country is going to take away our rights and force us to vaccinate our children. I believe its quite possible that a very small group who have been vaccinated end up with side effects but thousands upon thousands have not. I do not believe anyone should tell us we have to vaccinate our children,  it needs to be a personal choice backed by facts and education of the vaccine. I am a cervical cancer survivor, so is my grandmother. After reading as much as a could, good and bad. A very long talk with our family Doc. who vaccinated his own daughter I made the decisons that the pro's out weighed the cons.

and thank you Jody - it's obvious you did a lot of research and soul searching.

Having been part of the healthcare industry for over 10 yrs, I can tell you how things work.  Doctors depend on drug reps (aka drug pushers) for their information as most do not take the time to do their own research, drug reps are trained to address ALL objections and how to answer questions, their bonus check depends on how good a drug pusher they are.  And drug reps, who do NOT persuade, on a regular basis, must look for another job.

Secondly, many doctors are hospital owned and must follow the guidelines of that hospital or group, w/o questioning.  If they want to pull back services/recommendations, then the docs go along.

Third, this new Obamacare will soon mandate these vaccinations in order for children to go to school as the drug lobbyists provide the most money to elect and support these politicians AND WRITE the 'bills' submitted for passage, as were in Obamacare. 

Sounds as you didn't go into this blindly, unlike the larger percentages who blindly follow.

What I do know for sure is that IF vaccines are responsible for these illnesses, they will NEVER admit it as it be the end to vaccines as we know them.  Huge liability.

Linda that why Johnson and Johnson has set aside over $1,000,000,000 to settle where they were paying doctors to prescribe their products to patients for ailments not approved by the FDA!

If anyone screams about Fracking Dangers did you know that Medical Malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the USA?  The same ones that scream in the name of health ought to look at the dangers of going into a hospital first.

oh so true Billy - MRSA is but one example what you can pick up in there....  Rarely are doctors reported for their errors as it's just covered up and the doc moves to a new area.

There was an anesthesiologist who transferred in, a couple of 'deaths' but no reports and the anes left town... now, that is really scary.  Hospitals recruit, bring them in, pay them, thus they are liable for their work, by NOT reporting, they not only escape liability, they are pushing it on to the next hosp to deal with and in their credentialing process, it would not be made known. 

It's virtually impossible to prove malpractice, takes a good attorney and lots of money.  Getting the medical records is a nightmare.

One of the worst cases of the medical industry policing them selves was the Pediatrician in I believe it was in Delaware that had molested like over 400 children and had what was it over 200 hours of video of himself doing it?  Wow!  The medical industry should watch who they are throwing stones at.   

what parent leaves their child alone with ANY doctor?  if under 21 - NO NO NO!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service